Opportunity for Veterans: SOLDIERFIT - the #1 military inspired fitness franchise to power your future success, and this year’s U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Dream BIG Eastern Region Small Business of the Year. Veterans receive 50% off the franchise fee.
• Minimum Liquid Capital is 50,000
• Minimum net worth is 150,000
• The cost to open SOLDIERFIT is 120,000 to 340,000
• Franchise fee is 30,000 with 50% off to Veterans
SOLDIERFIT is not your ordinary boot camp! We take you a step beyond boot camp to bring your “troops” innovative trainer led group fitness, personal training programs, kids kadet health programs, and customized training opportunities. An expansive pro shop provides the perfect outlet for increased sales including branded apparel and an assortment of fitness accessories, nutritional supplement products, and more. All of these features of the SOLDIERFIT franchise cater all levels of fitness experience making your “troop” base diverse and expansive. If you’re looking to break out of the traditional perception of what constitutes a gym, you’ve found the right fit with SOLDIERFIT.
• 2016 Inc. 5000 fastest growing company, #2,644 with 133% YOY Growth
• 2016 U.S. Chamber of Commerce DREAM Big Eastern Regional Winner
• Voted BEST PERSONAL TRAINING by Frederick Magazine.
• Awarded 2013 SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR from the Gaithersburg & Germantown Chamber of Commerce
• BUSINESS EXPANSION AWARD AND JOB CREATION OF THE YEAR AWARD from the Frederick Chamber of Commerce.
Fast Fitness Industry Facts
• The U.S. health club market is a $21.8 billion dollar industry.
Globally, industry revenues are close to $76 billion.1
• U.S. health club membership is booming, having risen a significant 24% since 2005, to over 51 million members in 30,500 health clubs.3
• Over 54 million Americans paid gym membership fees in 2014, and for the second year in a row actual visits to the gyms exceeded 5 billion! The average member visited their club over 100 times, an all-time high.
• Memberships have grown 18.6% between 2008 and 2014, and the trend continued in 2015.
• Where are all these people going? In the United States there were 34 thousand fitness centers – an increase of 6.4% over 2013. 2014 revenue of $24.2 billion was also a sharp 7.4% increase over $22.4 billion in 2013.
New Market Opportunities
According to the CDC, almost 70% of Americans over the age of 20 are overweight, including 35% that are considered obese. Conversely, awareness and education about the importance of a healthy lifestyle continues to increase.
Even consumers that have shied away from the traditional gyms are getting their groove back in boutique workout studios, outdoor boot camps and even some online do-it-yourself programs.
Market demand is strong, and finding success will come down to finding the type of fitness business that will work for your local community.
SOLDIERFIT is not your ordinary boot camp! We take you a step beyond boot camp to bring your “troops” (what we affectionately call our members) a variety of services each allowing you multiple revenue streams:
• Innovative trainer led group fitness
• Personal training programs
• Kids Kadet health programs
• Customized training opportunities
• An expansive pro shop
• And much more!
All of these features of the SOLDIERFIT franchise cater to all levels of fitness experience making your “troop” base diverse and expansive. If you’re looking to break out of the traditional perception of what constitutes a gym, you’ve found the right fit with SOLDIERFIT.
We’ll be there right from the start, guiding you with recommendations on site selection and lease terms as well as specs and layouts for your SOLDIERFIT fitness franchise location. You’ll get assistance when you launch your business as well as receive periodic field visits and refresher training as needed — all to help you run your fitness franchise smoothly and efficiently
• TRAINING - We provide comprehensive training in critical areas of our fitness franchise, including business management, fitness training programs, equipment purchasing and usage, training and retaining staff, marketing and promotional activities, and more.
• INITIAL AND ONGOING SUPPORT - We’ll be there right from the start, guiding you with recommendations on site selection and lease terms as well as specs and layouts for your Soldierfit fitness franchise location. You’ll get assistance when you launch your business as well as receive periodic field visits and refresher training as needed — all to help you run your fitness franchise smoothly and efficiently.
• MARKET-TESTED STREAMLINED BUSINESS MODEL - We are a fitness business for sale with established standards, procedures, programs and policies already in place such as a branded customer award program, including “Troop of the Month,” “Troop of the Year,” and other inspirational and motivational awards.
• INVENTORY GUIDANCE - You’ll have access to our approved vendors and guidance on initial inventory and fitness equipment requirement. Plus, you’ll benefit from our pre-established group purchasing discounts. We have a complete program to get your location — your own SOLDIERFIT Fort — set up, including guidance on required furniture, fixtures, and signage.
• CONFIDENTIAL OPERATIONS MANUAL - We’ll provide you with a copy of our proprietary guide detailing daily operating procedures and important business functions. The manual will be an important tool for your daily and ongoing operations, and will help ensure you have the information and tools you need to uphold the SOLDIERFIT fitness franchise standard.
• DYNAMIC MARKETING - You’ll get our expert guidance with advertising, promotions, social media and more. Our corporate website helps drive business to your local franchise 24/7. Plus, you’ll benefit from combined franchisee dollars in our system-wide marketing fund. We've created one of the most recognizable brands in the Fitness industry and you'll have easy access to all our marketing materal.
The Ideal Franchise Candidate
Prior experience in the fitness industry may be helpful, but is not a requirement. The ideal candidate will have an interest in fitness and the desire to help people in their communities to get fit. We also prefer franchise owners who will be directly involved in the full-time operations and growth of their Soldierfit franchises. In turn, we'll provide the support franchisees need to run their businesses. We do, of course, also expect that franchisees have the right amount of capital to invest in the business.
For more information on the SOLDIERFIT franchise opportunities, please go to www.SOLDIERFITfranchise.com.
Opportunity for Veterans:SOLDIERFIT - the #1 military inspired fitness franchise to power your future success, and this year’s U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Dream BIG Eastern Region Small Business of the Year. Veterans receive 50% off the franchise fee.
Liquid Capital RequiredRequest FREE Info