Minimum Liquid Capital: $150,000
THE OPPORTUNITY YOU'VE BEEN CRAVING
Have a seat at our table and join our family of franchise affiliates. Owning a Corporate Caterers franchise offers an exciting business model without the typical hurdles and downsides that come with running a restaurant.
WHY CORPORATE CATERERS
A better approach
There are so many foodservice concepts in the franchise industry, but owning a traditional restaurant comes with a host of problems, like high start-up costs, long hours, expensive real estate and more.
When you own a Corporate Caterers franchise you’ll be able to take advantage of the rapidly growing, multi-billion dollar catering industry. You’ll operate a high-energy foodservice business, without working late nights and weekends. The business runs during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, has low start-up costs and doesn’t require prime real estate.
- Collaborative affiliate – franchisor relationship
- Affordable entry cost and fees
- Proven Sales System
- Training and Support
- No wasted food costs
- Receive orders easily through our website, app or call-center
- Tailor your menu from our wide variety of dishes
WE PROMISE TO:
- Deliver outstanding, high quality food
- Set-up a beautiful presentation at the customer’s place of business
- Provide unmatched service including cleaning up and packing up the leftovers
PLENTY OF SUPPORT
With over 20 years under our belt, our franchise model has been carefully crafted and is a proven success. Our affiliates have access to all of our resources and support systems.
Our Franchise Family is Growing
With over 30+ locations, we’ve got thriving affiliates and loyal clients all over America. We’re also expanding quickly, and there are new opportunities available.
THE IDEAL AFFILIATE
All our affiliates are people just like you: enthusiastic self-starters who recognize a great opportunity when they see one.
Our ideal affiliate:
- Embraces new business challenges
- Has strong people skills
- Is a Team Player who wants the opportunity to work with, and learn from others
- Is a leader with a strong work ethic
- No formal culinary or food training required