Minimum Liquid Capital: $100,000
HEITS is the leader in professional commercial maintenance services with a high level of professionalism, customized options and personalized plans to fit every need and budget.
Regional offices are locally owned and operated with involved, hands-on account managers.
HEITS sets itself apart from other cleaning companies in many ways:
- Our trained Clean Green Teams use the most environmentally preferred cleaners, equipment and procedures every day, every time and on every job.
- We offer specialized packages for various industries including health clubs, day care centers, office buildings and dialysis centers to name a few.
- We are a "one-stop shop" for all maintenance needs, including painting, power-washing, and window cleaning.
- Training continues on an on-going basis to stay abreast of new techniques and products.
- We conduct regular Quality Performance Review Surveys to guarantee your satisfaction.
- Our centralized Call Tracking Response System provides fast, knowledgeable answers to your questions.
Owning Your Own Business
Make an investment in your future!
The commercial cleaning industry is vibrant - even in difficult economic times. There is always a need for businesses and public places to be cleaned and maintained, and studies show that outsourcing these services is economical and efficient.
Becoming a HEITS unit franchisee puts you in control of your success. You can work as little or as much as you want. We provide the active customer base, training, cleaning products, equipment, insurance, and advice.
What you can expect as a HEITS Unit Franchise Owner:
You get to be your own boss and build solid money-making opportunities for yourself by making a small investment in your self... one that supports your hard-work attitude and that protects you from the common pitfalls of starting and running your own business. You get to keep your day job or outgrow it.
Specifically, YOU GET...
- Consistent revenue stream
- Guaranteed commercial cleaning accounts (without needing to go out and sell!)
- Initial and ongoing, comprehensive, best-practices, hands-on training
- Top-quality startup cleaning equipment and supplies
- Customer service assistance
- Invoicing and collection services
- Financing assistance, including low down-payment options
- Professional management and marketing support
- Opportunities to grow to a Master Franchise