Minimum Liquid Capital: $75,000
TAB helps forward-thinking business owners grow their businesses through overcoming challenges and/or seizing upon opportunities, thus increasing profitability and improving their lives by leveraging local business advisory boards, private business coaching and proprietary strategic services.
TAB Franchise Owners facilitate monthly business peer-advisory board meetings and provide coaching and consulting to board members.
Consulting opportunity model provides significant outside revenue potential free of royalties.
Our most successful franchisees possess several of the following attributes:
- Significant consulting, business ownership, or business executive experience
- Motivated and driven to succeed
- Committed to achieving personal and professional growth through tenacity and hard work
- Hold themselves to a standard of high integrity and strong personal character
- Passionate about helping business owners succeed
Function of the Owner/Daily Tasks:
- Facilitate monthly business owner advisory board meetings, comprised of up to 10 members on each board. Members are typically business owners, CEOs, presidents and key executives. Members share issues and give real-world, practical advice on how to solve challenges and seize new opportunities.
- Conduct individual monthly coaching sessions with each member. TAB has proprietary tools and processes to deliver value to members.
- Present the TAB process and membership benefits to prospective members both in group and one-on-one settings.
Lead Generation Assistance: TAB provides a proven integrated approach to marketing and launching a new TAB business, consisting of:
- A proven list of target prospects in select industries and revenue sizes based on propensity to become members
- Outbound marketing campaign, involving email marketing, telemarketing and webinars, to target prospects
- Social media marketing to build connections, raise awareness and generate discovery meetings with prospects
- TAB’s business networking and referral marketing programs, providing additional opportunities to generate interest from local business owners
- Center of Influence events, educating select local influencers with special offers, so they can help spread the word about TAB
Co-Operative Advertising: Yes; Governed by marketing advisory board comprised of Franchisee/TAB Business Owners.
Training: TAB’s franchisee training program consists of:
- Online pre-initial training
- Eight days of Initial Training held at our Global Corporate Headquarters in Colorado
- Up to 8 days of field support training in franchisee’s protected territory, helping franchisee launch the business
- Two days of Advanced Training held at our Global Corporate Headquarters in Colorado; Coincides with Annual International Conference, typically completed during first two-years of operation
- Weekly business coaching during the first three months of operations
- Peer Advisory Board with fellow TAB Business Owners 3 months +; Invitation to weekly group coaching calls
- Ongoing training via annual international facilitator conferences, webcasts, and online training
The Alternative Board