Minimum Liquid Capital: $125,000
We built the company that we'd want to do business with. We hope you do too.
Caliber Patient Care specializes in safe, sensitive, and secure transportation. We offer a complete line of Non-emergency transportation services including:
* Ambulatory * Wheelchair/Paralift * Stretcher
Quick Facts About Caliber Care
- 35 Franchise Partners in first 2 years
- Over 500,000 Patients transported
- Fleet of over 200 NEW Dodge Caravans
- 98% on-time performance
- National Call Center w/ Dispatching
When you raise the bar, you get a higher standard of care. From our people, our training, our fleet and our background, these are some of the many reasons why Caliber makes the best, most sensible choice.
We take those same standards in our franchisees. Our idea candidate
- Sales and Marketing background
- Ability to manage people (employees, customers, business contacts) etc.
- Looking to grow rapidly
- Liquid capital (non-borrowed funds) $125,000
- Net Worth $1M (can include real estate)
- Higher education preferred
We have high-dollar, high-revenue model that is seeing significant growth. We've summed everything up in 8 reasons:
- Utilizing state of the art technology
- Work from HOME
- Support, Business Development programs
- Low initial investment for quick return
With a rapidly expanding senior market and an exponentially increasing volume of those in need of medical care throughout the United States, Caliber will expand through great franchise relationships to build, establish and further the Caliber brand.
If you're interested in joining the Caliber family, please request for more information and a representative will reach out to you shortly.Caliber Patient Care