Minimum Liquid Capital: $100,000
Colors on Parade uses proprietary eco-friendly technologies that allow the company's more than 250 professional technicians to provide mobile onsite auto refinish services at any location. The services include the repair of paint scratches, scrapes, dents and dings, as well as painless dent repair. Its customer base includes car dealerships, fleet owners, rental car agencies, body shops and individual vehicle owners.
Being the Leader in our Industry, Colors on Parade provides our franchisees the best training, certification, and ongoing support available today, and all for a very affordable investment. Depending upon your skills, professional goals, and level of financial investment, you may find your life’s calling here with us. Regardless of whether you enter the franchise system as an area developer or operator franchisee, we’re committed to your success and will be there to support you all the way.
Colors on Parade operates through a two-tiered system consisting of:
You provide services and can choose the service that's right for you:
- Paint repair
- Paintless dent repair (PDR)
- Interior repair
Area Developer / Representative Franchises
You are the liaison between the corporate office and the operator franchises in your region earning royalties for development. You support the Operator Franchisees by:
- Maintaining franchise communication
- Providing ongoing technical and marketing support
- Delivering advisory services including budgeting, sales calls, and goal setting
- Ensuring franchisees meet corporate standards
A Veteran's Competitive Edge
Your military skills translate well to franchise business ownership. As a veteran, you have a strong ability to follow standards and systems, maintain an aptitude for working in teams, and posses the leadership skills required for business development.
Veterans and Franchising
- One out of Every 7 Franchise Businesses are Owned by Veterans According to the International Franchise Association
- Over 66,000 Veteran Owned Franchises are located in the U.S.
- Veteran Owned Franchises Provide Over 815,000 Jobs and Generate 41 Billion Dollars in the Gross Domestic Product
COP Veterans Program
- Active member of VetFran
- 30% Discount off Franchise Fee for Area Developers and Operator Franchisees
- Referral Programs & Growth Incentives
- Corporate Financing Available
- Additional Veteran Specific Financing Programs with Support from VA & SBA
The Colors on Parade family is growing rapidly, and
we would be thrilled if it included you!