Minimum Liquid Capital: $20,000
Have you ever had a couple of holes in your apartment and no one wants to fix it? The big companies don’t have the time for it, the small companies want an arm and a leg? The Patch Boys, specialize in these types of jobs!
It's time for a low investment business with enormous growth potential and a market badly needing our services.
Founded by Leo Goldberger in New York, Patch Boys is an owner-operated business that takes pride in being able to provide its customers with a high-quality, honest, and fair service at low competitive prices. When customers call, they will be greeted by one of Patch Boys’ friendly employees that can answer any repair questions. Each representative of Patch Boys operates with pride and integrity while being conscientious and detail oriented. We use top-quality, name brand products and the technicians work with customers to make sure they get exactly what they want. Patch Boys is more than just another construction company. We know how frustrating and annoying it is as a home owner, when an electrician or plumber comes into your house, fixes the pipe and leaves you with 20 holes in the walls and ceiling. He does not want to fix it, he is not supposed to fix it, but you as a homeowner are left with a filthy home and a mess. Patch Boys knows the feeling and we do nothing else but patching and closing up holes in your house. We strive every day to be the best patch company in the nation.
Unlike any other company, contractors are not competition for The Patch Boys! Other contractors like plumbers, roofers, electricians, etc often leave holes in the sheetrock when they are finished with their work. Many of these contractors will make an arrangement with us ahead of time, and build our services into their price with the client. Others will refer the client to us when they are done. This serves as an excellent source of revenue and referals for The Patch Boys, and it makes the contractors look good too!
When you join the Patch Boys team as a franchise owner, you will receive support in a number of different areas:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Purchasing Support
- Accounting and Legal Support
- Ongoing Research and Development
- 1 week of training at the Patch Boys HQ in New York beginning approximately 3-4 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
- 3 days of training at your location to get your business started
- 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
When you join the Patch Boys team you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current drywall repair company to be under the Patch Boys umbrella. When you join the Patch Boys team you will be given an exclusive territory of approximately 100,000-250,000 in the MSA to develop. Patch Boys is always looking for expansion opportunities in new markets!
The fee for one franchise is $25,000. Minimal start-up costs can be as low as $49,500, depending upon a number of factors.
Qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners:
- Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
- Good with Timing and Schedule Management
- High Personal Standards
- Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships
- A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners include:
- Franchise Operations or Retail Service Industry Experience
- Business Owner and/or Managerial Experience
- Husband and Wife entrepreneurial team who want to start a business
What are the Next Steps?
Step 1: Fill out the Evaluation Form
Step 2: Send the Evaluation Form
Step 3: Arrange for an Initial Phone Consultation to “Meet the Team”
Step 4: Arrange for a Discovery Day
Step 5: Review Franchise Agreement
Step 6: Join the Patch Boys Team!The Patch Boys