Minimum Liquid Capital: $60,000
The Spice & Tea Exchange® was founded in 2008 by a group of talented individuals with a passion for life and a passion for food. Their vision to create a one-of-a-kind shopping experience brought our 18th Century Trading Post concept to life. Through the years, we’ve grown exponentially with one mission in mind:
“Creating & sharing the experience of a more flavorful life.”
We consider our in-store experience to be one of our greatest assets. Our goal is to have our guests feel transported to another place and time as they are immersed in the sights, smells, and flavors of The Spice & Tea Exchange®.
Become a Franchisee
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Passion for cooking and quality products
- Desire to engage guests and talk about our products
- Basic business skills and a willingness to learn
- Love of education, outreach, and community involvement
- Commitment to protect and adhere to the system standards and methods the franchise company requires
- The attitude of a team player, motivator, and leader
- Willingness to get involved in a new and exciting community of foodies
To be considered for a The Spice & Tea Exchange® franchise, potential franchisees are required to have a minimum of $60,000 in cash funds available to invest and a net worth of at least $200,000.
Single Unit Investment-Total Initial Investment: ranges from $190,450 – $291,650
Multi-Unit / Area Ownership opportunities also available.
Get to Know Us
Our commitment to quality begins here and continues long after you open your store. We’re committed to YOUR success, and will work with you to determine if this is the right opportunity for you.
Let’s get to know each other! To begin your exploration, please complete the initial inquiry form to gain access to our virtual brochure.Spice & Tea Exchange®