Minimum Liquid Capital: $200,000
At Sport Clips, We Get the Vet.
You’ve served your country. Now, you’re ready for a new mission.
Build a solid future with a strong work-life balance and financial independence as a Sport Clips Haircuts franchisee.
It’s a winning concept — a great haircut experience for men and boys in a sports-themed environment. With over 1,500 stores and adding over 150 new locations each year, Sport Clips is by far the leading men’s and boys’ haircut franchise in North America.
For Veterans looking to be their own boss, this is a great recession-resistant business with no receivables, no perishables and no industry experience is necessary. Better yet, you hire a manager and keep your current job, while building your Sport Clips business for the future. Start-up requirements are relatively low — $200,000 liquid with $400,000 in net worth and a commitment to expand to multiple units. Sport Clips offers a 20 percent discount to qualified veterans. Financing partners are ready to assist you.
A Business You’ll Be Proud to Own!
Sport Clips is an easy to understand business model that’s simple to execute and maintain while offering something every guy needs…a championship haircut experience in an exciting sports environment. We are constantly improving our client experience and brand perception with powerful marketing tools that are leveraged at every level. Sport Clips offers outstanding leadership and a winning support team to help you every step of the way.
A Winning Support Team You Can Count On
- Site Selection: Our experienced Real Estate Team will help you with everything from site selection to lease negotiations.
- Team Member Recruitment: Our innovative recruitment programs help you recruit outstanding Team Members to execute our system.
- Training: You and your team will receive ongoing, in-depth, values-based training to provide a Championship Haircut Experience for your clients.
- Pre-Opening Assistance: We’ll work with you through construction and build out to get you up-and-running as quickly and smoothly as possible. Then, we execute a robust Grand Opening marketing program designed to drive clients and get you off to a fast start.
Sport Clips Proudly Supports Veterans
- Sport Clips is the "Official Haircutter" of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), offers veterans preferential pricing on haircuts and franchises and was named as one of the “Top 50 Franchises for Veterans” by USA Today and one of the “2016 Best for Vets: Franchises” by Military Times.
- The Sport Clips “Help A Hero” program has raised almost $4 million to help deployed and hospitalized U.S. service members call home through the VFW’s Operation Uplink™ and to provide scholarships for veterans transitioning to a civilian career.
- Qualified veterans are eligible for a 20% discount off of Sport Clips’ franchise fee of $59,500 through participation in the Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative, also known as VetFran, which was created in 1991 during the Gulf War.
Here’s what some of our veteran franchisees are saying:
|“After having served the US Government for a combined fifty years between us, we are ready for a new challenge. The Sport Clips business model is a proven one and they give you the training and support new business owners (like us) can use to set us up for success.” - Ken and Amanda Bowers, Sport Clips Owners|
|"The success rate with the Sport Clips model is very high. We are very confident that as long as we execute the model, we'll be fine." - Chris Parker, Retired U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Colonel and Sport Clips Owner|