Minimum Liquid Capital: $40,000
Own a high-growth Caring Matters franchise in the in-home care services industry
Caring Matters can show you how to take advantage of this expanding market and the growing need for in-home care services. We offer a proven and effective way to start your own in-home care business in an exclusive, protected territory. Complete with training, support and a franchise system that cares about your success.
What makes us better?
- As a Caring Matters franchisee, you are supported in establishing government contracts that pay for client care - so you care for the people who need it most.
- Operating your business without depending on discretionary income from customers allows you to build a business quickly and effectively without getting hit by economic swings.
- Our business has increased over 500% in the last four years - this is something you want to be a part of.
- We want you to be successful so we thoroughly train you on our system, and continue this training and guidance every step of the way as you build your business.
- The Caring Matters Home Care Franchise is based off of a business that was designed by caregivers in almost 30 years of experience in the industry.
- The concept is simple: provide the best possible service to every customer as if they were your own family member.
- With a minimal initial investment, the opportunity for growth is enormous.
Let our team of support staff and training professionals help you build your business.
The Industry is booming.
More and more people enter an age group or a life situation that requires them to have in-home care services every day. Caring Matters has built a business serving customers with disabilities, seniors and people who are recovering from accidents. As the baby boomer generation enters the "senior" market, this industry segment will continue to grow and add opportunities.
In the Beginning
When your franchise is first awarded and you are opening your business, you will begin our pre-opening process with Caring Matters staff. This process is documented, proven and experienced in multiple markets. You will benefit from a team of experienced and dedicated trainers who are there for you in launching your new business. From day one, you will have a team behind you as your new business opens its doors.
Caring Matters Support
Your support doesn't end after you open your business. We continually offer updated trainings and support through a large and experienced staff of Caring Matters professionals. You can enjoy the benefits of being in business for yourself, but with the support and structure of a larger company behind you. Never feel alone as you are developing and building your market for Caring Matters. We care about your success!