Minimum Liquid Capital: $50,000
Patrice & Associates is the “Jewel” of Franchising:
- It is a Recession Resistant Industry. Hospitality one of fastest growth industries.
- Built in Clients from Day One means Fast Cash Flow!
- It is a Repeat Business/Existing Business – Clients give us their open jobs list every week. Candidates use us more than once.
- It is a Company with a Limited Number of Competitors.
- Turn Key Operation – You are in business from the first day of Training, existing clients
- Growth Potential – The business can grow to be as large and profitable as you can imagine.
- Profitability – Cash flow begins within 30-90 days, return on investment possible within first year.
- No territory restrictions – You are able to sit in California and fulfill jobs in NYC.
Why Patrice & Associates? Turnkey Operation – Leads from Day One! Founded in 1989, we have existing national contracts and over 500 open jobs to be filled. You are in business with leads the day you leave training. We have national accounts with companies like The Cheesecake Factory, Panera Bread, Applebees, Panda, Chipotle, Fuddruckers, Cheeseburger in Paradise, YUM – KFC, Darden – Bahama Breeze / Olive Garden, Lubys, Ruby Tuesday, TGI Friday, IHOP, Sonny’s BBQ, Concessions in Airports, Hotels, Casinos, Catering and Wedding venues and over 300 more.
Why Hospitality? According to Hospitality Technology, the restaurant industry will experience its fifth consecutive year of sales growth in 2015, highlighting the resiliency and creativity of the sector. Data from the National Restaurant Association revealed that industry sales are projected to exceed $850 billion this year, an increase from 2014?s figures of $659 billion. The restaurant industry is the nation’s second-largest private-sector area of employment, with approximately 990,000 establishments employing a total of more than 13.5 million workers – almost one-tenth of the nation’s workforce.
What's the future of Staffing? According to the American Staffing Association:
- Staffing employment in 1Q 2015 averaged 3.13 million per week, a 5.5% increase from the same quarter last year.
- Economists surveyed in July projected GDP in 3Q 2015 will increase 3.1%.
- Staffing and Hospitality, a great combination.
What Models are available with this franchise?
- Recruit working from home
- Expand by adding local recruiters
- Open an office of commissioned recruiters
- Regional Developer Program to include multiple territories
What are the Traits of a Successful Franchisee?
- Sales Experience/Ability
- Self-Motivated, sense of urgency and disciplined
- No phone/call reluctance
- Resilient-able to handle rejection
- Growth minded
Why the Patrice & Associates brand?
- 25 Years in Business
- The largest Hospitality Recruiting Company Nationwide
- International Presence
- Leadership - Patrice Rice, CEO and Brian K. Miller, COO recognized as experts in Hospitality, Recruiting & Franchising
How long does it take for Cash Flow? We've had franchisees get their first hire 2 weeks out of training and franchisees that have taken 2 months or longer to get their first hire. We cannot predict your success but if you follow our proven systems and methods you are likely to succeed. In general franchisees who follow the system should be experiencing results within 30-90 days.
What is the Training Program? We have the most comprehensive and customized training in the franchise industry. Our training is on-going and starts with 1 week of Virtual Training, 2 weeks at our Training Academy in Maryland to include 1 week of Classroom Training and 1 week of on-the-job experience, 6 weeks of post curriculum, 3 weeks of daily step-by-step videos, 80-day Daily Recruiting Lesson Program, regularly scheduled Continuing Education Programs, and 24-7 access to additional Training Materials and Video Library. In addition you will receive 6 months of weekly coaching from your assigned coach who will guide you to hitting your performance plan.