Minimum Liquid Capital: $60,000
Lenny’s Subs is the Best Place to Eat, Work and Own!
The Lenny's concept is simple - take a wholesome environment and add employees with great personalities. Combine this and our fantastic food with the subtle touches we've added to ensure better guest experiences (larger tables, bigger booths, no trashcans and hand-delivered beverage refills), and you'll see the Lenny's Magic. We've created an improved dining experience that distinguishes us in the sub-sandwich industry and promotes brand loyalty.
The first Lenny's Subs opened in 1998 in a suburb of Memphis, TN, to satisfy cravings for authentic deli subs and Philly Cheesesteaks; and though Lenny's Subs was originally planned as a single unit restaurant, the tremendous reception from guests at the first location prompted rapid growth and the concept soon became franchised.
Our goal has been to expand outward from the city of Memphis in order to grow the business strategically. Currently, our largest presence is in the southeast region of the United States. We are working to open franchises in the undeveloped cities in this region as well as to expand throughout the country.
Lenny's Sub Shop franchisees are provided with:
- World-class training and support.
- Support systems featuring real estate, marketing, purchasing, distribution, operations support, point of sale technology and training services.
- Tools to focus on delivering a flawless dining experience, increasing revenue, driving down costs and maximizing bottom line results.
Training & Support
Lenny's believes in nothing less than the best when it comes to training and supporting franchisees. A minimum of five weeks of in-depth training is provided to new franchisees. Classroom training is completed at Lenny's corporate office in Memphis, TN and restaurant skills training is completed at a Lenny's designated training restaurant.
Additionally, Lenny's Sub Shop franchisees are provided with:
- Access to the L.E.A.R.N. program (Lenny's Education And Resource Network) - an all-inclusive web-based learning tool accessible to franchisees and employees from the restaurant or at home.
- The Restaurant Manager Certification Program.
- Online marketing seminars.
- A Point of Sale System that provides additional support tools as well as business intelligence.
- Complete guides to the Lenny's Sub Shop brand standards and operation.
Once a new Lenny's franchise restaurant is ready to open, the grand opening team, consisting of both operations and marketing advisors, will arrive at the restaurant. The team will stay for 5-7 days to support the new franchisee throughout the pre-opening activities and will ensure that everything is in place for a successful opening day. Operations and marketing advisors will visit each restaurant from time to time to not only ensure brand standards, but to be sure the franchisee has all the tools they need to be successful.
Our franchisees are a diverse group of individuals with something in common: they have embraced the opportunity of owning a Lenny's Subs and serving the finest in sub sandwiches while making sure the guest’s experience is one they will never forget . Many of our successful franchisees have some other traits in common:
- Passionate about the Lenny's Subs brand.
- Care about their local community.
- Recognize the value of a proven operating system.
- Outgoing personality.
- Positive attitude about business and life.
Lenny's is seeking well-capitalized, experienced business professionals to join our franchise team. Some of our owners have restaurant experience, but certainly not all. In addition to single unit franchises, Lenny's is also offering opportunities for multi-unit development. The franchise fee is $20k, for veterans, and the total investment ranges between $195,000 - $330,000, with financing available.
Fill out the form and join our team today!